Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Why I draw?

   My favorite activity is drawing. Drawing is a way for me to express my feelings into a paper and it allows me to relief stress. In most of my drawings, I am able to visualize a picture in my head. In other words, most of my drawings represent a memorable moment. A moment where it has became important to me. Not all of my drawings have a memorable moment but can also have a meaning. Their are symbols or the drawing itself is a symbol. This can symbolize a moment or a feeling that I was expressing to the paper. Some of the things that I have drawn are hearts, cars, cartoon characters, and other things that come to my mind.                                                                                                                              
    I draw when I have time to and when I do, I spent like two hours drawing. I know many friends and I follow people on social networks that know how to draw better than me. Then their are those who are novice and sometimes they don't have the right materials. I know for sure that, one has to have the right materials to draw and also the time to draw. If a person does not know what draw then the person has to be motivated to draw.


   I may not be good as others but I get inspired by my brother and other art work. My older brother inspired me because he will draw for hours and I will get amazed on how it looks. That inspired me and motivated me to draw. Also, work from artist from the Renaissance era inspired me to draw because their work is amazing to me. Work from Leonardo Da Vinci, inspired because his drawings are beyond from what I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment