Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Michael Browns Pictures Influence

Before I get started, I want to say R.I.P. Michael Brown. I do not know much about this case or situation. I do remember last year, the impact it made in social networks, the news, communities that were informed, and my school. I remember,  I will be on Facebook and I saw a lot of posts about how Michael Brown being shot was injustice.  I saw videos, posts, and pictures about this case.  The pictures I saw, supported the fact that this act was injustice. Social media acted as a way to influence the audience that the act was injustice. To me, it acted like a form of propaganda that influenced the audience on the side that they are on. Most of these pictures were pictures that were shared by many people from pictures that were taken by news paper companies and people that were at the scene. Also people who were also in a event where people protest for justice for Michael Brown.  Overall, the photos act as way to influence that Michael Brown being shot was injustice in the social medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment